- The role of the first aider and managing an emergency
- Priorities of a first Aider
- Recovery Position
- Basic Life Support
- Dealing with unconsciousness
- Causes of unconsciousness
- Control of Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Burns and Scalds
- First Aid Kits
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Please contact us if you require any further information about this course or wish to book on behalf of a company:
Telephone: 01454 260130
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.00
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with course joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment will be received by email.
There is a wide range of local accommodation, some of which are within walking distance of the training centre to suit everyone’s budget. For a list of local accommodation please click here.