- Minimising the risk of fire
- Maintaining a state of readiness to respond to emergency situations involving fire
- Fighting and extinguishing a fire
- Shipboard fire-fighting organisation
- Location of fire-fighting appliances and emergency escape routes
- The elements of fire and explosion (the fire triangle)
- Types and sources of ignition
- Flammable material, fire hazards and spread of fire
- Fire and smoke detection and automatic alarm systems
- Classification of fire and applicable extinguishing agents
Please contact us if you require any further information about this course or wish to book on behalf of a company:
Telephone: 01454 260130
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.00
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with course joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment will be received by email.
There is a wide range of local accommodation, some of which are within walking distance of the training centre to suit everyone’s budget. For a list of local accommodation please click here.