- Human behaviour in emergencies
- Leadership and communication
- Crowd control and management procedures
- Awareness of life saving appliance and control plans
- The ability to assist passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations
- Mustering procedures
Please contact us if you require any further information about this course or wish to book on behalf of a company:
Telephone: 01454 260130
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.00
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with course joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment will be received by email.
There is a wide range of local accommodation, some of which are within walking distance of the training centre to suit everyone’s budget. For a list of local accommodation please click here.