By the end of the PSCRB course, students should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Take charge of a survival craft or rescue boat during and after launch
- Operate a survival craft engine
- Manage survivors and survival craft after abandoning ship
- Use locating devices including communications, signalling apparatus and pyrotechnics
- Apply first aid to survivors.
Please contact us if you require any further information about this course or wish to book on behalf of a company:
Telephone: 01454 260130
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.00
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with course joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment will be received by email.
There is a wide range of local accommodation, some of which are within walking distance of the training centre to suit everyone’s budget. For a list of local accommodation please click here.