STCW2010 Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques Course Content:
The learner is able to maintain the required standard of competence in STCW Personal Survival Techniques (PST).
1. Correctly don and use an immersion suit.
2. Jump from a height into the water*.
3. Swim while wearing a life jacket.
4. Right an inverted life raft while wearing a life jacket.
5. Keep afloat without a life jacket.
6. Board a survival craft from the water when wearing a life jacket.
Please contact us if you require any further information about this course or wish to book on behalf of a company:
Telephone: 01454 260130
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.00
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with course joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment will be received by email.
There is a wide range of local accommodation, some of which are within walking distance of the training centre to suit everyone’s budget. For a list of local accommodation please click here.